Big enough to deliver, small enough to care
Welch & Ellis are an Accountants and Tax Specialist in Oswestry, Shropshire offering accountancy, bookkeeping and taxation advice to commercial and personal clients in Llanfechain, Oswestry, Welshpool and Shrewsbury and to rural businesses and individuals throughout Shropshire and Powys.
Our partners are both experienced accountants with many years supporting personal clients and small businesses alike. With our accountants roots firmly in Shropshire ( our office is in Oswestry and partner Rob Ellis lives in Llanfyllin, just over the Shropshire / Powys border near Llanfechain ) we are an ideal match for agricultural and farm businesses looking for an accountant who understands the challenges rural enterprises face.
Here at Welch & Ellis we know that, because you work hard for your money, you want to protect it. Whether you need help with tax returns, payroll or provisions for the future, you can rest assured we have your best interests at heart.
Oswestry Accountants for Small Business
Why talk to us?
If you want to get the most out of your business you need to talk to us because:
- We are a small business that specialises in small businesses – we understand your special needs and believe that you deserve to be served by experts who can guide you painlessly through the maze of business opportunities and pitfalls.
- We will show you how to succeed – not just how to do your accounts.
- We don’t believe in theoretical advice – we will give you practical help and advice based on over twenty years of management experience working at the very highest levels in and for businesses of all sizes.
- We have banned the use of jargon so that you can really understand and benefit from our advice.
- We offer fixed fees. Our fixed fee is fully inclusive of unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters. This means that you can call on us at any time (in office hours) knowing that you will never be charged for our time or advice. This means you will NEVER get an unexpected bill.
Your guarantees and safeguards
To be effective, professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, support, honesty, respect, confidentiality and integrity. That means with everything else we do for you, we will always do our best to keep you informed about what’s happening on your affairs, operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you happy with it and do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.