CPSE and Capital Allowances Tax advice Oswestry, Shropshire

It is now essential that the section of the Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE) form relating to capital allowances is completed fully.

If you own or are planning to buy a commercial property, it is essential you complete all necessary paperwork relating to capital allowances. The Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE) form needs to be completed accurately and comprehensively to ensure that any capital allowances have been claimed by the owner for any ‘plant and machinery and fixtures and fittings’ within the property.

Welch & Ellis provide a service to validate the section of the CPSE form that refers to capital allowances - Section 32. We will calculate and insert n estimated valuation and ensuring that you remain fully compliant. We’ll even underwrite this service with our own PI. We want to make sure you don't miss out on any potential tax savings, whilst maintaining full compliance. If you are planning to sell or buy a commercial property and no capital allowances have been claimed or identified, we will carry out a number of historical land registry checks, analyse the tax situation and where needed visit the property and give a valuation estimation of the CA’s. To find out more, or to book an appointment with us, please get in touch.

Contact Us Now!
Get in touch for a no obligation chat, we can help!