Welch & Ellis YOUR FRIENDLY
Let’s cut to the chase
You know what Accountants do
and the services we provide.
- Well we believe where clients want it we can use all the modern communication methods ranging from email, WhatsApp, Skype, you name it but the important thing is an OFFLINE personal connection or a face to face meeting when you require it.
- We like a challenge where others have failed and like to think outside the box/books.
Here at Welch & Ellis we know that, because you work hard for your money, you want to protect it. Whether you need help with tax returns, payroll or provisions for the future, you can rest assured we have your best interests at heart.
If you want to get the most out of your business you need to talk to us because:
- We are a small business that specialises in small businesses - we understand your special needs and believe that you deserve to be served by experts who can guide you painlessly through the maze of business opportunities and pitfalls.
- We will show you how to succeed - not just how to do your accounts.
- We don't believe in theoretical advice - we will give you practical help and advice based on over twenty years of management experience working at the very highest levels in and for businesses of all sizes.
- We have banned the use of jargon so that you can really understand and benefit from our advice.
- We offer fixed fees. Our fixed fee is fully inclusive of unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters. This means that you can call on us at any time (in office hours) knowing that you will never be charged for our time or advice. This means you will NEVER get an unexpected bill.
Your guarantees and safeguards
Confusion over taxpayer’s address
The taxpayer filed his 2013-14 and 2014-15 self-assessment tax returns late so HMRC imposedRead more
Directors taxed under PAYE no longer required to file return
HMRC has amended it’s guidance on self-assessment tax returns to clarify that companyRead more
Holiday homes, Furnished Holiday lets, Glamping
Welch and Ellis specialise in advising on all accounting and tax aspects of Property InvestmentRead more