Welch & Ellis
OUR AIMS AND VALUES
The Dirty Dozen -We believe in the following:
We use and love and modern communication methods’ ranging from texts, emails, WhatsApp and Skype but believe the most important thing is an OFFLINE personal and individual connection such as a face to face meeting as and when needed.
We like a challenge and like to think within the law but outside the box, in fact the only boxes we like are Rubix cubes which encourage us to always look for solutions (and never by peeling the stickers off)
We want clients to work with us to make more money, pay less tax and achieve their personal life goals although we probably can’t help you lose weight or wash the car more often (sorry)
We strive for a culture which develops, motivates and retains the best in our staff and makes them feel like they have a stake in the business, whatever their role.
We believe no man is an island and community is key so we encourage our all stakeholders, employees and clients to support charity and the local community.
We believe in equality and tolerance and do not tolerate those who do not (but in a tolerant way obviously)
We champion being positive and spreading positivity.
We believe we can learn from the past but should always look to the future.
We care about the bold, brave and sometimes bonkers people who run their own business and we will always look for ways to promote them to each other.
We acknowledge that if we don’t grow with never-ending improvement we will cease to exist.
We love a client with a good sense of humour but we are not joking when we invoice you to ask for payment.
Our word is our bond and our favourite Bond was Roger Moore as he played it with humour but since we are tolerant and positive all other Bonds are great too.
Your guarantees and safeguards
If you want to get the most out of your business you need to talk to us because:
- We are a small business that specialises in small businesses - we understand your special needs and believe that you deserve to be served by experts who can guide you painlessly through the maze of business opportunities and pitfalls.
- We will show you how to succeed - not just how to do your accounts.
- We don't believe in theoretical advice - we will give you practical help and advice based on over twenty years of management experience working at the very highest levels in and for businesses of all sizes.
- We have banned the use of jargon so that you can really understand and benefit from our advice.
- We offer fixed fees. Our fixed fee is fully inclusive of unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters. This means that you can call on us at any time (in office hours) knowing that you will never be charged for our time or advice. This means you will NEVER get an unexpected bill.
Confusion over taxpayer’s address
The taxpayer filed his 2013-14 and 2014-15 self-assessment tax returns late so HMRC imposedRead more
Directors taxed under PAYE no longer required to file return
HMRC has amended it’s guidance on self-assessment tax returns to clarify that companyRead more
Holiday homes, Furnished Holiday lets, Glamping
Welch and Ellis specialise in advising on all accounting and tax aspects of Property InvestmentRead more